INCUBATION (ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS)
This is an integrated programme to be designed in collaboration with hubs aimed at building, monitoring, supporting, facilitating, and developing a tech entrepreneurship in early stage. Entrepreneurs who enter the incubator receive ongoing support, mentorship and guidance as they grow and look to increasingly international markets.
The successful candidate will have access to the following:
- • A cross-section support, including operations. Front Desk Services/Secretarial Support
- • Mentoring
- • Office and co-working space.
- • Access to free, high speed wi-fi.
- • Regular community events, workshops, talks and guests.
- • Access to the global network, including corporate partners, investors, entrepreneurs and more.
- • Access to market and funding opportunities
- • Business development advisory and training services
- • Entrepreneurship and Business. The topics to be taught will include: Finance and accounting, strategy and marketing, business plan development, learn startup methodology and communication.
The duration of this scheme is 3-6 months.
- • Build the capacity of startups to effectively develop their product, go to market and gain traction.
- • Encourage entrepreneurship thus, spur digital job creation and economic growth.
- • Encourage local content solutions based products/services for indigenous problems.
- • Startups will have significantly improved business strategy and process that will propel them forward as they scale, be able to build a reputable brand identity and identify the best ways to reach their target audience and ultimately be ready to pitch to both corporates and potential investor.
A portal will be opened for eligible innovation hubs to apply to partner with NITDA in implementing the INCUBATION (ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS) scheme.
- You must be a Nigeria
- You must have a clear business idea or be an early stage technology or technology enabled startup.
- You must submit a pitchdeck.